Exceptional business and IT talent at the heart of the international finance industry
Marcus Rule founded Rule Financial in 1997 and established the company headquarters in the City of London. His vision was to build a specialist business and technology consultancy serving the needs of the global investment banking community.
Rule Financial continues to succeed by consistently delivering services that make a quantifiable improvement to clients' financial performance. Investment banks choose us to boost their productivity, reduce costs and leverage the benefits of technology.
- On 17th December, Rule Financial opened a new office in Boston, Massachusetts, and now operates from six locations in five countries worldwide
- On 20th November 2012, Rule Financial passed another important milestone, marking 15 years since the company was founded by Founder and Executive Chairman, Marcus Rule
- Rule Financial reaches a new milestone, now employing 500 people worldwide, with offices in five countries, including 180 in the Łódź (Poland) development centre
- With the acquisition of 'The Waterline Group' in March 2012, Rule Financial establishes an office in the important financial centre of Toronto
- The Rule Financial nearshore development centre in Poland continues to expand; in June breaking the 150 employee target
- Our Polish office expands and moves to bigger premises providing capacity for over 150 employees
- More than 350 people work for Rule Financial in four office locations and we continue to build on our reputation as the financial sector specialists.
- Our London office moves to 3 Bunhill Row
- Rule Financial listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the fourth time
- Rule Financial New York office opens to meet the needs of US clients
- Rule Financial listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the third time
- 200th employee joins Rule Financial
- Rule Financial moves again into bigger offices at 101 Moorgate
- Specialist development centre opens in Barcelona
- Nearshore development centre opens in Łódź, Poland
- Rule Financial acquires Polish based company Peer-to-Peer Systems
- Rule Financial listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the 2nd time
- The 100th employee joins Rule Financial!
- Rule Financial moves into bigger offices on Old Broad Street to house an expanding team
- Rule Financial is recognised in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 - a listing of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies
- Rule Financial is founded by Marcus Rule
For more information about Rule Financial please contact us