Exceptional business and IT talent at the heart of the international finance industry
Marcus Rule founded Rule Financial in 1997 and established the company headquarters in the City of London. His vision was to build a specialist business and technology consultancy serving the needs of the global investment banking community.
Rule Financial continues to succeed by consistently delivering services that make a quantifiable improvement to our clients' financial performance. Investment banks and other exchanges and financial insitutions choose us to boost their productivity, reduce costs and leverage the benefits of technology.
- At the end of February 2014 Rule Financial reached 760 people worldwide, 400 of whom are based in their Polish development centres in Łódź and Poznań
- There are now more than 100 employees based in North America
- On 1st October 2013, the latest Rule Financial nearshore development centre will open in Heredia, Costa Rica. This new facility will become the eighth Rule Financial office worldwide and brings the total number of people employed by the company to just under 700
- On 15th July, Rule Financial reached a new milestone, employing over 600 people worldwide
- On 19th March, Rule Financial continued its rapid expansion in Poland by opening a second development centre; this time in the city of Poznań
- The new development centre in Poznań means there are now over 250 Rule Financial employees in Poland
- On 17th December, Rule Financial opened a new office in Boston, Massachusetts; now operating from six locations in five countries worldwide
- On 20th November 2012, Rule Financial passed another important milestone, marking 15 years since the company was founded by Founder and Executive Chairman, Marcus Rule
- Rule Financial reaches a new milestone, now employing 500 people worldwide, with offices in five countries, including 180 in the Łódź (Poland) development centre
- With the acquisition of 'The Waterline Group' in March 2012, Rule Financial establishes an office in the important financial centre of Toronto
- The Rule Financial nearshore development centre in Łódź (Poland) continues to expand; in June breaking the 150 employee target
- Our Polish office expands and moves to bigger premises in Łódź providing capacity for over 150 employees
- More than 350 people work for Rule Financial in four office locations and we continue to build on our reputation as the financial sector specialists.
- Our London office moves to 3 Bunhill Row in the heart of The City
- Rule Financial is recognised in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the fourth time
- The Rule Financial New York office opens to meet the needs of US clients in Wall Street and across North America
- Rule Financial is recognised in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the third time
- The 200th employee joins Rule Financial
- Rule Financial moves again into larger offices at 101 Moorgate, London
- The Rule Financial specialist development centre opens in Barcelona, Spain
- Our nearshore development centre opens in Łódź, Poland
- Rule Financial acquires Polish based company Peer-to-Peer Systems
- Rule Financial is recognised in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the 2nd time
- The 100th employee joins Rule Financial!
- Rule Financial moves into larger offices on Old Broad Street, London to house an expanding team
- Rule Financial is recognised in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the first time - a listing of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies
- 20th November; Rule Financial is founded by Marcus Rule
For more information about Rule Financial please contact us